As you’re all aware, from Monday 19 July, the government has moved forward with step 4 of the roadmap, allowing restrictions to be lifted and businesses to cautiously move forward.
IMPORTANT: Many of our changes will be taking place from Monday 26 July, in line with the academic calendar.
What will stay the same?
- All swimming slots must be pre-booked and pre-paid before arrival. There will be no drop in swimming.
- We will continue to encourage all swimmers to come ready to swim and not to use the changing rooms before their swim.
- Poolside routine will stay the same. Please come no more than 5 minutes before your swim time and enter poolside (with shoes off) and head up the left hand side and wait for the Lifeguard to instruct you to move round.
- We also encourage everyone, unless exempt, to continue to wear a mask when moving around the leisure centre. As soon as you enter your activity area, or when you are comfortable, masks can be removed.
- Swim sessions will be 30 minute sessions.
- Please use hand sanitiser which will be placed around the leisure centre.
- Lifeguards will spray touch points around poolside and changing rooms.
- One way system for squash, gym and swim will remain in place
What will change on Monday 19th July?
- Changing rooms can be use by all including after gym sessions, squash matches and exercise classes.
- All swimming lanes will be extended to 4 swimmers per lane.
- Gym equipment will be moved back to original positions.
- Air conditioning will be switched on in the Fitness Suite.
What will change on Monday 26th July?
- Opening hours will be extended
MONDAY – FRIDAY
6.30AM – 12.30PM / 4.30PM – 9.30PM
8.00AM – 1.00PM
- Exercises class numbers will be increased.
- New pool programme starts.
As always, the Huish Leisure team would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support.